This website and its content is owned by EdgeSavvy, LLC (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the Company's website you're visiting (“Website”).
We may collect certain technical and routing information about your computer, which is automatically submitted to us by your browser and does not personally identify you. This information may include browser type, operating system and CPU speed, your IP address, and search requests and results. We may also track your use of the site, including pages visited and the time spent on each page. The purpose of collecting this information is to provide you with the best possible service, to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine, and to measure the use of this website and to improve its content and performance. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
Use of External Links
This website may contain links to / from other websites. The Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by The Company do not constitute an endorsement of the products or information presented therein.
We do not control the collection or use of your information by these companies. Please contact these companies directly if you have any questions about their collection or use of information about you.
Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally identifiable information we collect is that which you voluntarily provide. We will use this information in order to send you newsletters, emails regarding offers, products, and services we think may interest you. We may also use it to conduct marketing research, and improve our products and services.
When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use it for those purposes.
We will also use the information you provide to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Information May Be Collected:
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter or requested information/ product/ service to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
3. A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data.
You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at [email protected].
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
Share with Third Parties
We may share this information with third parties, but only those parties we trust to help us run our website and online business, and who agree to keep your information confidential. We may also provide this information if requested by law enforcement upon receipt of the appropriate documentation.
Through this website we may sell products and services. In order to purchase our products and services you will be asked to provide financial information. Typically this information will be collected by a third-party provider. In the event that the information is collected by us, we will not disclose your financial information to anyone unless required to do so by court order.
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
1. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
2. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
3. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar or download/ sign up for our free offers, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar or offer. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and e-mails from us, we ask that you tell us. There will be instructions to opt-out of our mailing list on the emails you receive from us.
We take measures to maintain the security of the personal information you have provided to us. Even so, we cannot guarantee that all information shared through the internet will remain secure and you agree that we are not responsible for any unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure.
This site is not meant for children under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect information pertaining to or market to children under the age of 18 years old.
Transfer of Customer Information
Company customer lists and information are considered business assets and as such, in the event that we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our business assets, including our customer lists and information, would be transferred to that entity.